Mobilisation dans Air Arabia (Mérite – Normal) – Ostentation Marocjanvier 30, 2021
Air Arabia est le élémentaire et principalement large amusant à bas titre du Échappatoire-Levant et de l’Eurasie du Boréal.
Sézigue opère paire filiales étrangères, Air Arabia Maroc fondée en 2009 et basée à Casablanca, et Air Arabia Egypt fondée en 2010 et basée à Alexandrie (une méconnaissable au Népal a éloigné en moins d’un an, et une méconnaissable en Jordanie ne s’est pas concrétisée).
La société dessert principalement de 80 destinations à défaut le Échappatoire-Levant, l’Eurasie du Boréal et l’terre. Sézigue a ardent 5,301 millions de passagers en 20121.
- Monitorage the compliance with Air Arabia Maroc normes and DAC regulations.
- ensuring implementation of corrective and preventive labeurs for deficiencies resulting from audits or discovered during the méandre of operations
Promoting process map implementationKey Accountabilities
- Monitors compliance with, the adequacy of procedures required to ensure safe operational practices and airworthy aircraft in compliance with DAC requirements, the Operations Manual, The S.A.V. Direction Commentaire, regulations, Dangerous Goods Regulations and other normes specified by Air Arabia.
- Ensures that the Quality Assertion Program is properly established, implemented and maintained.
- Verifies, by monitorage and auditing activities in the areas of Flight Operations, aide, crew jogging, security, canot and ground operations, that the normes required by the Authority and Air Arabia are carried out under the contrôle of the assaisonnant Post Holder.
- Verifies that corrective labeurs are taken by responsible managers and that the corrective labeurs address the root légende of the non-compliance to ensure that it does not recur. Monitors the implementation and completion of the corrective effet.
- Provides direction with an independent assessment of corrective effet, implementation and completion.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of corrective effet through continued monitorage and auditing.
- Monitors and analyses reliability reports in rite of both aircraft and components.
- Analyses defects observed in aircraft undergoing aide so as to ensure that appropriate and timely remedial effet is taken, followed-up and reported through to satisfactory completion.
- Ensures the competence of all spécial engaged in aide activities through a program of jogging and suite jogging which will include tests set to a high conforme. Jogging may consist of Internal and external courses.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills :
- Essential – An aircraft ingénierie degree or Higher Diploma from a recognised university or ingénierie college. 3 or more years working in the aéropostale industry. Possesses appropriate knowledge of the legal requirements of the DAC. Professional membership of associations related to the aircraft industry and/or Quality Assertion [e.g. ISO Lead Assessor] would be an advantage.
–Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential labeurs so as to choose the most appropriate one
–Systems Evaluation — Identifying measures or indicators of system triomphe and the labeurs needed to improve or congru triomphe, relative to the goals of the system
–Direction of Financial Resources — Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures; registre to acquire the necessary financial resources to achieve objectives
–Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of chance solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
–Direction of Indifférent Resources — Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job
–Batailleuse Listening — Giving full constance to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
–Direction of Material Resources — Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do transparent work
Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.