Air Arabia recrute des IT Charpentemars 30, 2021
Air Arabia recrute des IT Charpente :
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier rudiment in the region and is on a rêve to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive sentier impérialisme, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added fonctions to millions of passengers who tour to fly with the airline’s fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of fonctions and has been éducatif ever since. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of fonctions and has been éducatif ever since.
Air Arabia recrute des IT Charpente
Préambule de l’industrie
Air Arabia Maroc est collant du troupe Air Arabia. Basé à Casablanca, Air Arabia Maroc est le chef roulier à bas prix (LCC) du Maroc. La cohorte incorporelle a été jetée en avril 2009 et se concentre sur une avance qui allie facilité, obstination et un considérable proximité qualité-prix.
Souplesse de l’industrie. 04 Rue Carthage, Bout les Iris, Casablanca
Intellect communautaire de l’industrie :Air Arabia Maroc
Faubourg d’occupation.Voisinage incorporelle
Qualifications (Academic, jogging, languages):
- Bachelor Degree in Micro Ingénierie/Micro Capacité/Interrogation Technology.
- ITIL/ CCNP/ CCIE/ MCSE/ RHEL Certifications are a mieux.
- Fluent in both French and English Languages.
- 3-4 years in IT Fondation contrefort, largesse desk, 24×7 critical operations preferably in navigation; experience with low cost airline is a mieux.
- Proven exploit in implementing and monitorage soutènement projects.
- Holistic IT Knowledge in heterogeneous technology environments – experience with different bonshommes of end-to-end technology stacks.
- Working experience in managing operations and technology platforms – both internally and externally hosted.
- Proven skills in analyzing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending solutions.
- Possesses tangible persuasive, negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Employs a secoué of technical instruction, and interpersonal procès-verbaux to execute new initiatives that contrefort company’s objectives.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against débit strategy and set KPIs.